Metal Pegboard Organizer Set A – Hold & Display your Plate and Bowels
Remember the days when dinnerware used to be stored behind closed cabinetry doors and were only taken out when it was time to eat? Today, dishes are being used for more than just eating; in fact the design trend of using dinnerware becoming part of your interior décor is very popular. In fact, some homeowners are buying dishes just for their walls, open shelves and curio cabinets for the purpose of displaying them beautifully in their dining room or kitchen.
- Save space of countertop. Make it clean and organized.
- Easy to reach the plates and bowels , without opening doors or searching in the cabinet.
- Help you use the kitchen wall to hold and display dinnerware such as plates and bowels or other things you want to.
- Pegboard can be combined with different accessories. See Pegboard Organizer Set B/C/D/E.
- It is your LEGO in Kitchen. Enjoy the DIY wall organizers of your own.
- 1 x Metal Plate Rack
- 1 x Metal Bowel Rack
- 1 x Metal Pegboard
- 5 x Metal Hooks
- 1 x Installation kits (adhesive, screws, bracket)
- Plate Rack – 10.6 x 6.3 x 1.9 inch
- Bowel Rack – 10.6 x 6.3 x 1.9 inch
- Pegboard – 11.8 x 11.8 x 0.3 inch
Material: Stainless Steel ( Rust Resistant )
Finish : White or Black , matt finish
(NOTE: DO NOT ATTACH THIS ITEM TO DRYWALL BY ADHESIVE ONLY. Drilling holes on wall for heavy things. )
- Method 1: Using the adhesive provided to attach the bracket to the wall, then install the pegboard by screws. Hang on the accessories.
- Method 2: Drilling holes on the wall. Attach the bracket to the wall. Then install the pegboard by screws. Hang on the accessories.
- If you do not want to drill holes on the wall, you can choose method 1, just using adhesive provided. It is strong bonded adhesive which will ensure the bracket not falling off. The weight it can hold is 30lbs.