It’s time to clean and organize your kitchen cupboard before Christmas.
Here’re some tips on organizing kitchen cupboard.
- Remove all items from the cupboards and assess what you have
- Discard chipped or cracked items
- Determine which items you want to keep
- Stack like items together neatly
- Gain more storage space by placing risers within the cupboards
- Place everyday dishes on lower, easy-to-reach shelves
- Place special-occasion items on higher shelves
- Stack cups and saucers together to make the best use of space
- Store stemware upright to avoid chipping the delicate rim of the glasses
- Keep everyday glasses on a shelf closest to the sink
Still feel hard to organize the cupboard? Just do it, start from a five minutes organizing and you will get your cupboard organized.
More on Instagram. @kizyhome